Domain name auditing
Keep Alert detects registered domain names in all the existing Top-Level-Domains (generic TLDs - gTLDs- and country code TLDs - ccTLDS-) that are identical or similar to your trademark or brand.
This audit includes:
- Identical domain names
- Domain names that include your trademark (addition of common words as "shop", "sale", "outlet"...)
- Domain names that are confusingly similar (close typosquatting)
According to your requirements, our review method can be restricted to search typology (i.e. identical). We can also limit the coverage paramaters (for instance: generic or european extensions…). The results are available on the Keep Alert platform. They can be exported to Excel format and customized as reports in pdf and Open Office format.
As well as the detected domain names the Keep Alert platform also provides “Whois” records of the domain name along with the following information (depending on the registrar):
- Redirection group towards a single internet address
- Domain parking (sponsored links)
- Waiting page of the registrar
- Online shop, adult content…
- Inaccessible page content
- Automatically marking the domain names owned by the company
- Creating your own uses, owners or actions
To find out how Keep Alert can help you manage domain name protection, contact us.
Contact a Keep Alert expert to advise you.
+33 (0)5 35 54 34 00