Keep Alert identifies the domain names held by the same owner and monitors their new registrations.
This is useful in the event of a dispute in order to verify if the domain owner has a history of domain name abuse.
Monitoring by owner also allows you to track your competitors’ domain name strategies.
Domainer monitoring allows you to:
- See the projects on which your competitors are working
- Find out the name of new products or services
- See if your competitors are using generic terms of your activity
- Track their domain sales and transfers
- Check whether they have recovered domain names through legal action
To find out how Keep Alert can help you manage domainer monitoring, contact us.